"Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."– Leonardo Da Vinci
DaVinci’s quote captures the essence of what flying does to the soul of a pilot, and it reflects the vision of Above All Aviation. At Above All we are passionate about exposing people to flight in a way that forever enhances their lives and enriches their souls.
What makes Above All Aviation the top flight school in Santa Barbara?
We're so glad you asked!
- Since opening our doors in January 2010 Above All Aviation Flight School has helped more people reach their dreams of flight than any other local flight school.
- We are the only flight school in Santa Barbara that uses a FAA certified repair station for the maintenance of our fleet!
- Our full-time instructors work together to help all customers - saving you time and money.
- We are and always will be vigilant in promoting aviation, because we know this: our involvement in a pilot’s training may be brief, but the results will last a lifetime. This involvement is a serious responsibility, and we embrace it. We challenge ourselves to continuously improve the products and services that we provide while conducting ourselves with professionalism, so that we reflect positively on our fellow aviators and the communities in which we live.
- We treat all customers like family at Above All. One of the key motivations of our flight school is creating a better general aviation community.
- Our door is always open. Feel free to come in and join us a for a chat or free snack!
At Above All you can become a Private Pilot for $6700.00!
That's correct, just $6700.00.* By using the Cessna 152 and becoming a club member**, Above All Aviation can help you obtain your Private Pilots License at a significant savings over other local Flight Schools.*** See the breakdown of prices here.
*Price based on the FAA minimums of 40 hours in aircraft and 30 hours with instructor. Also included in total is all associated outside costs
**Club Membership is not required. See Services page for more details.
***Other local schools may not have accurate pricing listed on their websites for some of the outside costs required by the FAA. Please go to our Services page for the costs as of 11/25/2012. Also based on use of Cessna 152 VS 172.